Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Survived the Semester

We have successfully completed a semester from HELL at our house. Michael and I have both been in graduate school, working, raising a baby AND looking for full time jobs. I am proud to say that we have made it together and have BOTH found full time salary positions. Not only have we gotten jobs, but we are relocating our family closer to my job in Dallas and finding a new Montessori School for Stirling to attend.

The year 2010 has been full of sadness, trials, happiness and now success. I want to thank all of our friends who have supported us and shown us what true friendship really means. Without the family and friends we have, we could not have had the success with finding jobs and raising Stirling this year. I look forward to the crazy days ahead and am so ready for Christmas and the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment