Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bubble, Bubbles, EVERYWHERE

The day began with myself having the bright idea of getting a bubble machine for Stirling. I wanted something that would keep us entertained both indoors and outdoors; therefore, I set forth on a mission to find a 17 month old friendly bubble machine. I went to Kohls with my mom and decided to take Stirling to the toy isle. To my excitement I saw not only one but three adorable bubble machines that were PERFECT for Stirling! They were in the shape of animals and when you press the handle the bubbles come out of the animals mouth (Little Tikes Bubble Bellies). Naturally, I put all three in front of Stirling to let him pick. He picked the dog, go figure! After we had gotten home from the store, I put the bubbles in the dog and ran around the house with Stirling and the bubbles. We had a blast and now  he is fast asleep! Good night all and LETS GO MAVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment