Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Workout Challenge

Lately, a some of you know, I have been feeling self conscious about my weight and feeling a bit down about my body changing after giving birth to Stirling. I told myself I would have NO excuse to not workout once I had graduated. Well, some time has passed and I have begun to slowly workout. Long story short, Shep has been trying very hard to motivate me and get me to enjoy working out again; therefore, last night he took Stirling and I to the Park where they have workout equipment. I was to start off by saying, Stirling had WAY more fun than I did working out. I have realized that I am more out of shape than when I was pregnant and something must be done. I know this is going to be a long journey, but it intend to look somewhat sexy by the end of the year! I will keep you all updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment